Sunday 3 June 2012

I Did It!

My rail fence quilt is done as of this past Wednesday at about 9:30 pm. I am very happy with it. I threw it over my bed to give you an idea of what it looks like, up off the floor.
Now, turned down, so the sheep show!
I really like the touch of blue in it.
So what did I end up doing next? The table runner for my youngest daughter. What else could I do after she helped me shop for annuals for my planters and did all the carrying. She also cut the grass the past two weeks. So Eleanor Burns "Day & Night" it is.
Here are the four blocks plus the start of the first border. Sorry, I still haven't learned how to crop pictures.
That is all that I have been up to this week. I hope to finish the table runner this coming week and start on my "Itty Bitty" wall hanging. Enjoy your quilting time!

No comments:

Post a Comment