Sunday 27 May 2012

Almost, but not quite!

I have one more sheep to applique! I am too tired to make a good job of the last one, so will leave it for tonight. I did get the binding all stitched & a bunch more threads finished off, so I didn't do too badly!
Wow 11 appliques all sewn and one poor set of sheep full of pins. Oh well, not for much longer. I should be able to finish after work tomorrow, although there are a bunch of threads to finish off still, so maybe by Tuesday night? Then, the big question. What do I do next? Our youngest daughter is pushing for a "Day & Night" table runner, but I'm not sure if I am in the right frame of mind for that. I am thinking of something a bit more fun than that. Of course, I still have to sew my two charity quilt squares together & do my block of the month, so I will have time to decide, while I work on those this week. This is also my week for my Aclasta infusion for my osteoporosis, so I might not get much of a start on anything. Enjoy whatever you are working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment