Sunday 24 March 2013

Another Tulip Has Sprouted

Just one more tulip has sprouted in my private garden in my sewing room. It looks lonely by itself! Aaah...that's better. I'm afraid that my garden is growing very slowly. I just hope that I manage to get it all done by the time the real gardening starts towards the end of May. Let's see...5 more blocks, 17 corner stones, all the sashing, 8 set in triangles, 4 corner triangles, at least one border, all the quilting and then the binding. I am not sure if I will make it or not. Also, I have to add in 4 - 8 1/2 inch blocks with my very own free motion quilting for the third week in April for guild. I think it just may be a busy week or four. Have a good week sewing! I hope you are working on something that you really enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment