Sunday 31 March 2013

It's A Garden

I finally had two days off and my garden bloomed! That is all eight that I needed to make. I also got the cornerstones for the sashing picked out and cut. Now I just have to get the sashing cut and I will be all set for the next time I have a bit of spare time. The dishwasher is cleaning up after a good dinner, the laundry is done and put away. I am free to do a bit more on this project before I have to get to bed. The five in the morning alarm seems to come very early some days as I am sure that it will tomorrow. While I am cutting sashing out, I will be adding the pieces to my design wall, along with the 17 different coloured cornerstones. I am not sure if the flowers are in their final arrangement. I will have to play around a bit to be sure. At least I have a photo of this arrangement in case I want to go back to it. Have a good week of sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment