Sunday 5 February 2012

"All About Hearts"

I had a kindred group get together Wednesday evening. Along with everything else, several of the ladies brought their heart challenge project or at least their hearts. I didn't want to fold mine up when it wasn't done for fear of losing buttons. I finally finished it tonight, almost. It still needs a label and a hanging sleeve. I am pleased with the way it turned out. The main body of it is quilted in navy blue on my Sashiko sewing machine, as are the white hearts around the outside. I am also pleased that I did the entire project with material & even buttons out of my stash!


"All About Hearts"

Two more squares for my block of the month club to do next! Then I hope to get back to my rail fence quilt. I am back to working full time, so it will take me quite a while. Please be patient & I will try to do pictures as I go.

1 comment:

  1. This project turned out quite nicely! Congrats on digging into your stash :-)

    ReplyDelete