Sunday 29 January 2012

Sidetracked

I am still slowly working on my hearts. I have the quilting done around the butterflies and flowers & stems. I have marked out the filler quilting for behind these things. I will get back to it tomorrow night!!! This is a promise. The problem is that I have read three books since Friday. One arrived from Amazon on Thursday. The library notified me Friday that two that I had reserved were in, so I ran & picked them up. The author is Dana Stabenow. She has written 19 in a series about a modern native woman in Alaska. I had gotten two for Christmas and rapidly added three more from the used book store soon after that & was totally hooked. Over half of them are available at my local library. The four I was missing, I found used on Amazon. One has arrived and I am waiting for the other three. There is one more on reserve at the library. So I have read 15 of them since Christmas. The characters are great and flow from one book into the next. I am starting to worry about what will fill my time when I finish them all. Number 20 in the series comes out in October 2012. It is going to be a long summer, waiting to see what happens next! Yes, I am crazy!

1 comment:

  1. You need to enable your email in Edit Profile so I can answer your question on my blog.

    ReplyDelete