Wednesday 4 January 2012

Kindred Group

I had my kindred quilting group over tonight. Everyone was able to come, plus one of my friends phoned and asked if she could bring her aunt, so there were nine of us altogether. One friend brought "20 Favourite Quilting Tips of 2011" that was in New Barn Quilt Newsletter. Some of the ideas were so simple, but really smart. A couple of the girls brought problems they were having. I think the group solved one, but had to refer the other to the expert at our local quilt store. Two brought other things they were working on, one knitting & the other hooking. It is always fun to see these other projects! I got to show off my tree skirt and my Advent calendar!
Tea, coffee, a loaf cake I picked up from a local bakery on my way home from work, and some Clementines rounded out the night! There was even leftover cake that made Sam happy. He earned it, by cleaning and tidying the house while I was at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment