Thursday 5 January 2012

To share or not to share

Well I got really brave yesterday and gave my blog address to our middle daughter. She has declared it "a most excellent blog"! Wow! Now I have shared it with our youngest daughter. If that review comes back OK, I will be very brave and share it with my quilting friends. Look out WWW, here I come! Well maybe a total of eight people? Not exactly earth shattering, but really this blog is for me and it is making me more organized and I am certainly progressing on my rail fence quilt! (Just not tonight as it was a long day at work.)

Tomorrow I start sewing squares together. It should go quickly as I have the layout already set.

In the meantime how about another one of my wall hangings? This one went to England for our oldest daughter's birthday this past September. Yes, that is Sam holding it up for me!


How about a nice picture of where it ended up?


That looks good! She did a great job of decorating to match the hanging! I quilted it with my Sashiko sewing machine in a basket weave pattern with King Tut blue varigated thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment