Sunday 4 March 2012

Not Quite As Bad

I worked 56 hours this week! 'Tis the season for accounting people to be busy. I did manage to get another quarter of the basting done on my rail fence quilt. I also managed to do the two squares for "Block of the Month" at Evening Threads Quilt Guild. I think it is shaping up nicely.

Twelve blocks done!

Speaking of twelve, it is twelve years since I made this 23" square. It has been hanging in my cubical at work ever since. I finally took it down along with my two circle hangings that I showed you two weeks ago. It is time for a change, but I haven't decided to what yet. It has to be something that looks good on a gold background. When I get my new sewing room sorted out, I will be able to see what fabric is available and go from there.

From my Celtic phase, representing harmony.

Yesterday, I did manage to get out & got the last of what I need to make my design wall. My husband & I went shopping today & got everything to make my new cutting table. By the time we lugged it all home and downstairs, we were too tired to start putting it together. An interesting golf tournament on TV, might have been part of his problem. Me, I will be tired until after April 30th! It will probably be at least another week before I will be able to take pictures to show you. I am also determined to finish basting that rail fence quilt this week. Hope you get to work on what you want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment