Sunday 22 July 2012

Hexagons

I got more hexagons made this week. I am up to 12 "flowers" for a total of 84 hexagons. The following is a picture of them laid out over the freezer paper purse pattern that I have decided to make. I need about 24 more, to complete side one. That leaves the two flowers that are in the top two corners, so 14 hexagons to go on side two. The only reason I got so many done, was that I was watching the British Open Golf with my husband. So I did my measuring and need 108 hexagons per side for a total of 216 - 1 inch, which is much better than the 340 3/4 inch ones that the pattern calls for. This is another picture that I would like to do photo thread play with. It is one that our youngest daughter took of Quinn Lake, up north of Parry Sound. This coming Saturday, is a road trip day! I am going with two friends to Black Creek Pioneer Village for a quilt show. I think this is a wonderful setting for a quilt show and am really looking forward to it. Have a good week and enjoy yourself, whatever you are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment